Arresti IV For Sale

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at geopath.com
Tue Aug 16 09:11:56 AKDT 2005

I'm posting this for Bob Pastorello.

  Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:58 PM
  Subject: Arresti IV For Sale

  Nearing end-of-season, offering the Arresti IV.  It is the ONLY ONE in
N. America right now.  Legal, under 11 lbs.; arrow-straight, wings/stabs
recovered (pics available).  Has a Hyde ARIA mount installed, otherwise
exact stock.  Rear-mounted elev/rudder servos, battery mounts in front
of stab to offset extended nose-moment.

  You have all seen this one - it is really an exceptional airplane.
There is no damage anywhere, whatsoever, and I would rate it a 8.5 out
of 10 since I recovered wings/stab.  Paint is very good on cowl and
belly pan.  Canopy is painted inside with window tint, looks like a
million $$ in the sun!!
  Including mount, can coordinate shared-delivery to nearby addresses.

  If interested, please contact me directly.

  I only need $570, and that will include the tank, and the HiTec HS 55 on
the Hyde mount.  NO other radio or exhaust components, although I will
leave the Mueller header and Aeroslave pipe IN the airplane for an extra
$200.  If you want a perfect-running, low-time OS 1.60, w/remote glow
and fresh SS bearing installed, AND the Perry Pump, add another $245 for
that stuff.
      A package deal will include a new three blade prop, and the three
blade spinner at NO CHARGE!!!

  So the whole enchilada, RTF less radio stuff is $1015.

  Ain't a better-flying, overall-performing FAI airplane out there for
twice this price!!!

I'll leave the JR 3421SA in the elevators, and the 8411SA on the rudder
for an extra $150.  That's a steal, right there!

So $1165 gets it ALMOST RTF Turnkey..... another $130, and I'll leave the
8231's in the Ailerons, too....so...

The whole package - truly turnkey, add receiver and battery/switch, RTF -
$1295.

That is a LOT less than what is in it.

  (Feel free to pass this on to others, or post on the list)

  Bob Pastorello
  www.rcaerobats.net
  rcaerobob at cox.net

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.