Judging Trianing proposal

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 06:58:47 AKDT 2005

This was the best example I could gleen from the tape
I shot at the NATS. The plane is small, but you can
see it clearly enough to discern pitch, track, wings,
etc, and the camera is steady during the snap.

Zooming in any more makes it nearly impossible to
track the plane cleanly. I have tried filming with a
tripod to steady the camera, but found it extremely
difficult to stay on the plane.

This was shot with a Sony Digital8 camcorder. I'm
going to try again with my Canon GL-2 Mini-DV, it has
much better focus controls.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com