[SPAM] Re: Futaba WCII battery jumper pin placement

Rex Lesher trex at pacwest.net
Mon Aug 15 20:50:43 AKDT 2005

Troy

I've been going to E you about coming to Creswell.  It's always on Labor day weekend.  Quite a few from down South usually come.
Potluck dinner Friday night, Steak dinner Saturday night.  There's lodging just a couple four miles from the flying sight.
We'd love to have you come.  I can supply you with any info you need.  Gary McClellan is the CD.  I believe this will be the 18th consecutive year for this contest.

Rex Lesher
( I'm the guy you helped with the building info for the Hydeaway last summer)