PUZZLE!

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 12:00:04 AKDT 2005

This is just a wild guess, I'm not real good at these.

If the hole is of a very small diameter that would make the sphere 6 inches in diameter.

If the sphere is 6" in diameter than the resulting volume would be...4/3 x pi x r cubed  or  113.09733552924001

That's the best I can do on short notice, with my minimal remaining brain cells.

Ken