Why doesn't the sky fall?

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Aug 15 10:58:42 AKDT 2005

You mean it isn't falling?
I will be signing off the forum, nearer the end of the week, for the family vacation. I will be in central Europe, and I hope to visit Sant Yan for semi-finals and finals days.
I'll let you know what I see. But I am certain that the sky *is* falling ... it always has been, and will always continue to do so. There was this chicken that told me so!
later,
    Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer