[Bulk] Re: 2M Planes in Mini-Van -Help-

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Mon Aug 15 09:38:37 AKDT 2005

The best way to transport 2m pattern planes is to have a platform raised to

a reasonable level to allow for the height's of the vertical fins to fit under the

wing racks.

There will be lots of storage room under the platform for all the other gear like

fuel, tool-boxes, transmitter boxes and anything else you want to bring along.

(Awning, chairs etc.)

This setup will carry 3 complete 2m pattern planes if you can remove the stabs

and LG's.

Just one way of storing planes to travel to contests. When going to the home

field for practice, one plane will fit with stab and LG. assembled on the platform.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com