Quincy contest/Tangerine Contest

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sun Aug 14 17:36:22 AKDT 2005

The last gas war that I remember(1969 or 70??) buying gas at had premium at
19 cents a gallon and regular was 23 cents. Gas was about 35 cents a gallon
at home. It paid for us to drive to the next town to get gas, go back home
and cruise all night, then go back and fill up before turning the keys back
over to Pa.

Wayne Galligan