more on the cause of "adverse roll couple"

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 13 09:22:14 AKDT 2005

Nat:
I agree with your postings.  It may be possible to cure the tucking
problem by shifting the CG, but that also brings along it's owns set of
illnesses.  I was just curious about Georgie's case, whether or not he
had shifted the CG and found any effect.  I agree that, by curing the
tucking (Positive or negative) with a CG shift, that it may make the
airplane virtually unflyable in other, more frequently used, regimes.
(Such as straight and level! ;-) )
Bill glaze