Track

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 16:59:36 AKDT 2005

Make that Upwind wing a little low, rudder to track heading, carry some
power.
In the Bonanza I used to do that a lot, touching down with full ailerons.
You lose the side load on the gear that way.

HOWEVER: If you don't carry enough airspeed to avoid it, you will execute
your final snap roll.
I bet the operating manual would rather test the gear on the big birds than
the other set of conditions...

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US