YS-110 For Sale

Larry Caldwell 4larryc at bscn.com
Thu Aug 11 09:19:36 AKDT 2005

I have a YS-110 for sale.  The engine has about 15 minutes running time
on it on the ground.  It has never been flown.

I purchased this engine when I was waiting on a part for my other one,
just before my first contest.  This one didn't get to fly either.  It
had been shipped without a carburetor gasket.  The gasket has been
replaced, and the recommended plunger replacement has been installed.
It hasn't been started since.

I'm asking $325 including shipping in the US.  For more information
contact me off-list at 4larryc at bscn.com

Larry Caldwell

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.