Sayre Contest

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Aug 8 10:54:44 AKDT 2005

Everything Dan said. We all had a great time, weather was beautiful.
Breakfast at the field was a nice extra. The A.G.S. is really a class act
and this contest reflects that (Gold watches for 1st place winners +
Champaign after the contest). If you didn't attend this year, put it on the
list for next year. Definitely worth the trip (4 hours) from CT! See you at
Paradise (next D1 contest).

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com