Sayre Contest

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 05:17:33 AKDT 2005

ERIC THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Eric H Mr Pattern Thank You for the header for my plane!  As I said I came
home with a better plane then I had. My header broke and I lost the flight
completely just as I headed for the flight line. Last in line!  THANKS Eric yes
pattern pilots are very helpful....
Eric replaced the header and the engine man that he is it is PERFECT!  NOW
with he new prop  the new header   no other words but perfect
Since it was built by Bob Noll and one of his own best planes there is no
doubt I am pleased with the plane. Good thing it flys itself...... . First flight
on that plane was last years Sayre event.
Intermediate Pilot
Marguerite