14 MZ users

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Aug 7 14:05:47 AKDT 2005

Good morning fellows,

Thank you for the replies...I will keep in touch off-line regarding this radio.

You guys have me a little spooked!   BUT...I can tell you this. The radio's release in Australia was delayed due to some 'receiver issue'. I have heard it was hardware related, then in the last few days I have heard it was software related. I have NO idea which!!!!
Strangely enough it was held back only a week or so. Maybe you guys figured out a problem with it, just in time for my benefit??

I can tell you I have flown the radio just this weekend without ANY problems. I am slowly figuring out SOME of it's capabilities, now I just have to figure out how I can best apply it to F3A!!
I have also tried the 1024 reverse capability, no problems so far but had to make sure that the ATV's were set at 140% max as in the W/C...otherwise none of my expo's or AFR's measured up.

Thanks for the input and keep in touch

best regards

Tom