contest support

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 13:36:06 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 8/6/2005 3:12:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
flyintexan at houston.rr.com writes:

Nat,

I'm listening!!!!!

I will pay double the entry fee if you hold your contest  this October.  I
bet I can get a couple other dist. 6 guys to do so as  well.......

Besides, It would only be fitting if Richard can fly his  Express at YOUR
pattern meet.

-mark