For Sale: E=MC3

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Aug 5 19:49:02 AKDT 2005

For Sale:  E=MC3

Includes:  Webra 160 w/MC Carb, ES Pipe, JR digital servos
throughout, MK BB hardware throughout, NMP LiPo Rx Bx, Jaccio
regulator, Budd Eng Soft Mount, TruTurn spinner, APC 17x12 prop, PBG
CF wing and stab tubes, Dalby CF Landing Gear, plug-in/adjustable
wings and stabs, extra set of wings with JR digitals.

2002 Nats Masters Finalist (7th)
2004 NSRCA D7 Masters Champion

This is a great flying aircraft that has won many Masters contests on
the west coast.

Here's some pictures from when it was new:
http://209.221.206.182/~jbudd/Photos/E=MC3/E=MC3.html

and a more recent one from the D7 Championship's last year:
http://www.nsrca.org/d7/mastchamp.htm

The belly pan/fuse bottom could use some TLC/touch up painting (I can
supply the paint) but otherwise it's in very good condition.  Never
been crashed or damaged in any way.  With the primary set of wings
it's weight legal at ~10.75 lbs.

May be seen/picked up at the Whittier Narrows Contest this weekend
(Southern California).

$1500 + Shipping (my preference is not to ship if possible).

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com