Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Chuck Hochhalter chochhalter at direcway.com
Thu Aug 4 03:46:09 AKDT 2005

I think this would hurt my scores.  Many times I have heard my caller go
oh// *(&*(&  wrong rudder or you almost flopped that or maybe they were
looking down and didn't see that..  I don't care for the judges to hear
my caller/coach/critic mumble things like your figure 8 appeared to be a
snowman etc or help in calling center.

CHUCK