High Low

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 08:52:36 AKDT 2005

NSRCA Discussion list members,

My apologies to the list for the reply to Eric on
High-Lows as the information in that email was for
Eric's, Gene's and Dave's eyes only as we work through
evaluating and correcting issues with the NATS
scoring. It has not been up to me to release any
information other than that made public by the CD and
AMA. This was one of those gotcha's that happen with
the discussion list and replies.

I have replied to Gene personally, and we all own him
big time, as he has done everything asked of him and
he has expected nothing in return.

Again my apologies,

Marty