DZ160 tuning tips

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 18:52:59 AKDT 2005

I run mine about 1 1/2 turns out on the needle, have not moved the pump
regulator since it was new.  I run Cool Power 30% heli.  If yours is  loading up
on down lines you should turn the pump out about 1/8 turn and try it  again.
As you probably already know from your 140, the pump setting is  pretty fine
from OK to Aw S---.  By the way my 160 compared to my 140, is  like a riding
lawnmower compared to a Bulldozer.  I only run the 160 at 75%  ATV.

Mike