[SPAM] Re: GPS coodinates for Sayre

Allan Weir piloto37 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 1 17:49:57 AKDT 2005

Terry Terrenoire wrote:

> Just a reminder on the operations of the AGS Contest in Sayre this
> weekend.
>
> We do something that I have not seen at any other contest. Sat and Sun
> mornings we serve made to order breakfast.
> We will have pancakes, eggs, sausage. oj, danish, and hot coffee.
>
> Lunch will feature the local highlight of "Speidies" This is marinated
> chicken chunks served in a slice of Italian bread.
> In addition, we will have the normal fare of dogs and burgers, as well
> as chicken sandwich served on a burger roll.
>
> If yu are planning to have breakfast wit us, please send me a short
> note...off line. I want to make sure we have enough food.
>
> Nearly everyone we have talked to has said they are planning to be
> here, so we are planning for a great turnout.
>
> Terry T.
>

> On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:56:43 -0400 "Grow Pattern"
> <pattern4u at comcast.net <mailto:pattern4u at comcast.net>> writes:
>
>     The 50th Sayre is going to be a pretty big deal this year.
>     Michelle and I are looking forward to making it as long as we can
>     her out of her workplace in time.
>
>     Sayre has a myriad of memories for me. Flying a fixed gear Dalotel
>     with an Enya R-120 in 402 still returns to my mind on a long .
>     drive. There were 70 contestants at that contest. In more recent
>     years the friendships made with the Canadians stand out.
>
>     Looking forward to seeing all those familiar faces again, meeting
>     new people and even going head to head with a few "critics". Gotta
>     do something in between flights - right.
>
>     Eric.

Get those speedies!  Try the lamb ones too!  I sure do miss them! Is
Panchos Pit still in business? How about George Brooks and GJ's  in
Vestal, formerly Hobbycraft in Endicott, the best equipped hobby shop I
ever saw until I got to Orlando in 2001. Hmmmmmmm The best LHS is the
one that has what you need. Try an Atlas and Kraft .61. All we went for
was a steering arm for a nose gear, George was a good salesman!

Oh well, so much for the past.
AW