Scoring formula/ and observations

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Aug 1 15:11:48 AKDT 2005

On Aug 1, 2005, at 4:20 PM, Jay Marshall wrote:

> Great idea! Where is the AMA when we need them?

I'm not trying to pick on Jay, but this 'us" and "they" when it comes
to AMA isn't going to get any traction.  When it comes to our Special
Interest Group, we ARE the AMA.  There are some people working at AMA
Headquarters, but "they" aren't going to do anything on this issue,
because "they" can't.  "They" don't have the interest, the insight, the
time or the expertise to do this that "we" do.  The NSRCA part of AMA
gets to take on this job because we can and we have our interests at
heart.  Like any worthy task, something like this needs a nucleus of
people to do the job, with constructive input from the other NSRCA
members.  Volunteers?

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.