Rudder counterbalance ?

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 13:18:06 AKDT 2005

Keith,
           I don't really understand the first part of your question. Did
you mean horn in the first sentence? It is a simple Mylar hinge with a
bevel. Just like a regular rudder.

I fitted a commercial rudder horn bolt which left the horn points slightly
behind the hinge line. I set my servo arm holes so that the "non pulling"
wire stays reasonably taught.

Did I answer it?

Eric.