Peach Pattern Classic...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 18:41:55 AKDT 2005

Hello,

I just wanted to remind everyone about the upcoming Peach Pattern Classic. it will be held on June 4th and 5th at Mac Hodges' field in Andersonville, GA. For those of you that have not been there, it is a great site (no sun problems this time of year) and Mac has one of the best hobby shops right at the field. Also, we will have a judging certification class Saturday night. For those of you who plan to attend the Nats, this will be a requirement for you to be able to judge.

More information, as well as a flyer, are available on this webpage...
http://flyinggriffins.org/The%20Flying%20Griffins/Events/Pattern/pattern.html

You can preregister on Ed's website...
http://www.rcpattern.nxs.net/

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions,
Emory Schroeter
emorydmd at earthlink.net