Albuquerque Pattern contest

Legend5rc at aol.com Legend5rc at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 20:18:01 AKDT 2005

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO COME TO THE  20th ANNUAL
ROADRUNNER PATTERN CLASSIC, HELD JUNE 18-19, 2005 AT MALOOF MODEL AIRPARK IN
ALBUQUERQUE, NM.  REGISTRATION FEE IS $25 FOR SPORTSMAN AND $30 FOR ALL OTHER CLASSES.
 REGISTRATION STARTS AT 8 AM SATURDAY WITH WHEELS UP AT 9AM.

We intend to fly 6 Rounds Pattern with all classes will being flown.  FAI
will fly 6 rounds of P05.  Maloof Model airpark is a premier flying site w/700’ x
100’ paved NS runway, 400’ x 100’ EW runway and paved pit area.  There is
ample shade structure, water, toilets, picnic tables, and camping at field is
OK, but there are no hookups.  The field will be open for practice Friday.  Any
AMA legal aircraft is OK for Sportsman; tuned pipes allowed for all classes.
Noise measurement advisory only.

Saturday night, free to registered pilots, there will be a banquet at the CD’
s home.  This year it’s Lindberg’s Grill.  We will have steaks, sausages,
chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, and all sorts of sides!!!!!!!!!  In addition,
there will be a concession available both days at the fiedl for lunch.

The contest director, Richard Lindberg, and his assistance, me, Mike Cohen,
can be reached at the telephone numbers shown below.

Richard Lindberg
(505)-344-8990
Michael Cohen
(505)-323-7737
legend5rc at aol.com

Sponsored by: Rocky Mountain Flying Machine