OK, so I planted the Eclipse this weekend......

Charlie Rock crock at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 05:38:55 AKDT 2005

I am getting around 8450 on mine and I know I do not fly full throttle
really ever..but that is not good that APC is having know issues
either..Mine are repitched ones and so far, "knock on wood" have been doing
well..Sure sorry to hear about your favorite plane..But you will like the
Temptation too..Charlie