Gear vs Aux 3

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 19:51:27 AKDT 2005

Hi all,

The situation is that Pat's plane is not a common set up in pattern.  We have dual servos in everything (elevator, rudder and ailerons).  The reason is or was that we need to put all servos in the tail to balance the ZDZ 40 engine.  Pat got a new 7 ch. receiver to save weight.  The elevator is using the dual elevator option that uses the elevator and Aux. 3 preprogramed in the JR-10X radio.  The solution is to use the gear channel as Ed explained and mix with the elevator --> gear.  This  should not be a problem.

Thanks,

Vince