Andrew's crash

Edward Skorepa edsko at xmission.com
Wed Apr 20 06:49:24 AKDT 2005

The Shadow 3 receiver by Sombra Lab has some very interested features. It's
tiny, only 8g, crystal less, 7 channels, two receivers can by stacked
together for 14 channels unit, FM with fail safe, digital signal processing.
Will work with any current FM transmitter. Available from
www.kennedycomposites.com. ed