OS mixture question

Kurt Bozarth kurt at bozarthhomes.com
Mon Apr 18 16:23:01 AKDT 2005

OS 140 RX (non-EFI) question:

When I advance the throttle, the rpms remain at idle for approx. one second,
"pop" and then advance to full throttle rpms  I am not quite sure if this
"pop" and hesitation is a result of having too lean of an idle mixture or
too rich.  This is an older motor released back when Hobby Services offered
a free needle valve assembly replacement to correct for mid-range richness
issues.  I do not know if this was done or not - something I will check for
tonight.  I have never adjusted the pump setting.  Let me know your
thoughts.  Thank you.

Kurt Bozarth