Andrew's crash

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:47:50 AKDT 2005

Who had the pin? I was there and must have left just
before Andrew arrived. The pin board was in use for
the site.

This topic is timely, The AMA is looking at a
frequency scanning system that would be used at all
sites. Lonnie Estep showed me the system, it runs on a
laptop and would be connected to AMA's central server
vis wireless 802.11. The website that has the software
is http://www.hosenose.com/rc/

It indicates which channels are in use, which have
been used (30 second timer) and those that are
suspect. You can adjust the gain to block out
background noise. Over all it looks like a system that
would help prevent this type of thing if used. Lonnie
hopes to have a system for us to use at the NATS.

I feel bad for Andrew, it doesnt hurt as bad when you
have dumb thumbs and know you did it yourself.
Andrew....come back to pattern full time....dont be
tempted again by the dark side! Omens happen.....

Marty

Marty King

NSRCA 2551 D-4
AMA 9945 LM, CD