Fw: Contest

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Apr 18 03:28:51 AKDT 2005

Some things never change. I complained to the AMA
about this way back in '94. I got the impression back
then that the contest coordinators don't communicate
with each other AT ALL.

When I was district VP back then, I gave up depending
on the AMA contest coordinators, and decided to talk
directly with the district VPs in the adjoining
districts to try to prevent scheduling conflicts. Of
course, this approach depends on the CDs talking to
the district VPs before sending in the sanctions.

Bob R.

--- Scott Anderson <scott at rcfoamy.com> wrote:
> This becoming more of a problem.  I send in the
> sanction every year right after the meet.. Maybe the
>  AMA contest coordinators need to look at this.
> This is the second meet in D2 that weekend..  Maybe
> the VP's or AVP's can work on this for next year..
>

> Scott Anderson
> D3 AVP
> NSRCA 528

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.