For Sale, ready to fly

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 20:27:44 AKDT 2005

Selling my Bryan Hebert built/painted fiberglass Patriot.  This was  his
personal kit. Has the large cheek cowls, enclosed pipe tunnel, YS 140L,
Airtronics Stylus with all servos, pipe, header, retracts...... READY TO FLY.  And it
is a quiet plane, too. This plane got me Third in Intermediate at the  2004
NATS (and a couple others!)  10 lbs 4 oz, put in a carbon pipe and  Li-ions and
it'll go under ten.  $2650 and you buy the fuel to fly. Will  separate
transmitter/receiver and sell for $2250.  This proven winner has  never been crashed,
no hard landings. See it at
_http://www.nsrca.org/competition/NsrcaNationals/2004nats/402.htm_
(http://www.nsrca.org/competition/NsrcaNationals/2004nats/402.htm) ,  or on _http://www.hebertcompetitiondesigns.com_
(http://www.hebertcompetitiondesigns.com/)   , several pages, also on Xavier Moreau's site,
_http://pattern-canada.mouraux.com/vendors.html_
(http://pattern-canada.mouraux.com/vendors.html)         This plane neither has nor needs any mixes, I'm just
finishing another  Hebert plane, and can't keep this one, too, need to buy more
hardware.    Brian Clemmons  225-572-0189