BUDD MOUNTS

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 14:24:13 AKDT 2005

Dave, I recently retrofitted a BUDD mount into my Angel Shadow with an  OS140
engine.  Using the standard OS exhaust adapter and pivoting header  (header
fits on 2 o-rings), there is approx 1/8" clearance between the header  and the
mount ring.

Don Atwood

In a message dated 4/15/2005 6:37:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,