2005 Nationals Reminder

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 11:33:37 AKDT 2005

I got the following from John Fuqua, after I forwarded the 2005 Nats
Reminder note from Eric Henderson.  John is not on the NSRCA Discussion
List.  I don't know the answer to his question and, rather than query
Eric directly, since I thought others might also be interested in the
answer, I decided to send it back to the Discussion List.

Ron Van Putte