Contest Schedule

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 10:48:06 AKDT 2005

All:
Just a reminder that the next contest will be at Midlands, (near
Charlotte, NC) on April 23-24.  Steve Hill will be running it, with
scoring by John Ferrell.  John's scoring efficiency is well known to all
of us, and Steve has pulled out all the stops to assure us of a great
contest.  He tried especially hard to make sure that we would enjoy a
barbecue lunch on Saturday, and the club hospitality is well known.
With Green Tree behind us, we just have 3, or possibly 4 (I hope 4!)
contests to go this year.
So, lets all support these fine folks that are knocking themselves out
to provide us with one of our favorite hobby outlets, our contests!
You will find a map to the flying site on the D2 web page.
And, we promise that if someone from another district shows up, you'll
be allowed to fly!  Really!

Bill Glaze
D2

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.