Transmitter power questions.....

bravo52 bravo52 at cox-internet.com
Mon Apr 11 19:06:41 AKDT 2005

Hey Guys,
  I am working on a project to get RC on my Air Force Base and they have a few questions........  Can anybody answer these questions for me given a standard Futaba or JR radio?

1. What is the transmitter power?
2. What is the radius the transmitter will operate effectively? Consider miles not Line-of-sight. (I guess that depends on #1)
3.  What type of transmit antenna will be used, e.g., parabolic, whip, telescoping single pole, ect?
4.  What is the transmitter antenna gain?
5.  How is the transmit antenna polarized, e.g., horizontal, vertical, etc.?

TAI
v/r
Jerry L.

P.S. I tried to call Tony at RS but he left early...............hmmm.......was he at the field????