District Web Sites

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Sun Apr 10 19:34:35 AKDT 2005

Got it, Ed.

Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax
209-304-0865 Cellular

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org
[mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Ed Hartley
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:45 PM
To: A NSRCA Mail List
Subject: District Web Sites

If you are the webmaster on one of the four district web sites located on
nsrca.org, would you please place something similar on the top of the
opening page. Those who are maintaining district sites not located on the
NSRCA site might consider the same option.

This District X website is maintained by [John Doe]. If you have comments
about this site please email us. CLICK HERE.

Obviously put your email address in the CLICK HERE.

We are getting request for changes that are not on the main site and I have
no idea where the requested changes are located.

Thanks in advance,
Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.