Looking for light servo extensions: ABBRA

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 11:37:29 AKDT 2005

Adam,

That is good idea but the fuselage is not the wide enough.  We think that working on the prop, extensions, battery and wheels will take the plane under 11 lbs.  However, balance could be a problem.  Right now, we like that is a little nose heavy.  The plane will be use to fly sportsmans and intermidiate.  I think the servo in the back is a must for higher classes.  Let's see how fly and I will know more.

Thanks,

Vince