District 2 Judging Seminar, April 16.

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 12:10:13 AKDT 2005

a.. Official NSRCA Judging Seminar to be held at Steve Wall's Workshop in Graham NC.
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2005.

Time: 10:00 AM

Fee: $20

Pizza is planned for lunch.

NSRCA Membership is encouraged, but not required.

Weather permitting, the optional flying section will be held afterward at the Copperhead field.  You passed the entrance if you came in on Alfred Rd.

Directions to Steve's:

>From I 85/I 40 take the Hwy 54/Graham exit and go east towards Chapel Hill about 4 miles to the Stop Light at Alexander Wilson School. Turn right and go 50' and turn left onto Alfred Rd.  Go all the way to the end of Alfred Rd. and turn left onto Swepsonville-Saxapahaw Rd. 3538 is second house on the left.

 John Ferrell,

336-685-9606, johnferrell at earthlink.net