[SPAM] Re: Webra 145 pump pressure ?

Paul Horan phoran at vvm.com
Thu Apr 7 10:09:59 AKDT 2005

Randy,
    When I first ran this engine with the 17x12 I got about 7900 with BLACK oil in the exhaust.
I have deliberately lengthened the pipe a bunch to drop the rpm where engine stress should be less.  So far I  only have 1.5 gallons
through the engine.
Even at 72-7300 I have enough power for the intermediate pattern.
Thanks,
Paul