[SA] A little OT, but worth the reading!

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Apr 5 20:40:05 AKDT 2005

Man, that's great! I always tell my significant other (a BIG Football fan)
that I'm not really interested in any "sports" that don't involve machinery,
potential loss of life, or at least severe brain injuries. I guess being a
fighter pilot involves all of this and more. They are definitely "super
athletes". The only sad part is the comparison between rates of
compensation. My old flying buddy (we learned to fly R/C when we were in
school) is in the Air Force now so I have a lot of respect for these guys.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com