Webra 145 pump pressure ?

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Mon Apr 4 19:25:06 AKDT 2005

Sounds right on the nitro and oil then Paul. I think you are correct on the
pipe also. This is my first use of a pipe as well.  What I was surprised
with was how sensitive it was to pipe length.

When I first put my focus together, I got the measurement spot-on and it
worked well. As usual, I had the belly pan off and on for various reasons,
and one day headed for the field and it wouldn't run well. Blubbery in the
mid-range to the point it would flame out.

Changed plugs, messed with mixtures, ruined a whole day of practice. Took it
home, drove the neighbors nuts running it, trying to get the mixtures right
and all.

Had the thing on its back, ready to pull the pan and cowling to start
adjusting the pump, and noticed I had the coupling pushed up on the header
and pipe farther than before (stain marks). Measured the difference-- only
1/2 inch too long. Pushed them back to the old marks, cranked it up ....
like a different engine.

Other experts chime in here..... I'm no real expert.

Steve