Which Fast CHarger?

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Mon Apr 4 10:34:56 AKDT 2005

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:19:32 -0400
"Pete Cosky" <pcosky at comcast.net> wrote:

> I bought a Triton and a 12V switching power supply for it and haven't
> looked back. The only thing I can gripe about is that it only has one
> output.

I bought a Hobbico Accu-Cycle Elite which comes with an AC supply so it
can do AC or DC, has two charging outputs and I can charge everything I
own with it from the indor Li-Poly stuff to my flight and TX packs.
Works great for me.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEYD4&P=7

Also has support for temperature sensors to shut down charging if things
get out of hand - at $8.99 per sensor it's very cheap insurance.

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830