Webra 145 pump pressure ?

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Sun Apr 3 14:13:58 AKDT 2005

If I am reading your message correct, you are running 25% total oil (20%
synthenic and 5% castor)??

If so, that is probably too much oil for the Webra. I once tried 20% total
oil, and it didn't like it much. I backed down to 17-18% total oil and it
ran much better. I happen to run all synthetic now, but have tried some with
a little castor (total oil 18%) and it ran fine on that also.

7300 RPM is pretty low on a 16.5 x 12 prop for this engine. I think most get
more like 7900 RPM. You may need to adjust pipe length a little. If it is
anything like my Greve pipe, it really makes a big difference on the
midrange mixture as well. My troubles were with too rich midrange. I'd try
different fuel, then try a 1/2 inch pipelength change first before trying
pump pressure.