Frequency Change

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Apr 1 19:15:01 AKST 2005

Vince,

I have changed freqs before, from 38 to 33 and ? to ?
(can't remember) and had no problem. I had a friend
with a spectrum analyzer, and we verified center
frequency accuracy before/after and also output
amplitude of the transmitter. Did a range check on the
RX and everything was ok.

BUT.. sending it in is always the safe bet.

Bob R.

--- vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> I am planing to go to the Nats this year and need to
> change my frequency from Ch. 50 to 57.  Decided on
> 57 since nobody has it in the club.  Question: Do I
> need to send transmitter module and receivers to get
> tuned?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vince Bortone

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.