Stripped header holes, need advice

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 15:24:54 AKST 2005

I had considered that but couldn't get it accept the bolts that far down.
Today I used a tap to clean up the hole and now I can get the bolts to go
down to the deeper threads. This may do the trick but I won't be sure if
there are enough threads down there to hold the header until I run the
engine. It looks encouraging though.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. If the deeper threads don't hold I have
several different option now.

Keith