Frequency Change

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 15:04:52 AKST 2005

Hi Vince.
    My feeling is if you have same range check after change and you only moved 2 or 3 would be ok to fly. But you are moving 7 frequencies and I would suspect you will have some loss of range. My planes are to near and dear and would send it back in for calibration. I also have moved 2 or 3 channels with no problem in past but also no loss of range with ground check. Everything identical except different module. Same plane. same field everything same except different freq.

        Del
  nsrca - 473