"Four D" - but what a concept!

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 10:44:41 AKST 2005

I've seen guys locally that have Roman Candle like devices (tubes you can hold) but the reports are like mortars in that they explode into colorful starbursts. They shoot numerous shots just like roman candles.

Anyone know what these are called? This would be great for the yearly event. I'm guessing someone has already discovered this though :-)

Keith