Need 91 AC muffler

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Sep 30 01:59:04 AKDT 2004

Does anyone out there have a "pitts" style muffler for the YS91? I have
just finished a Goldberg Extra 300 and need this type to keep from
cutting up the bottom of the cowl. A few years ago I bought a Slimline
muffler for it so I could add smoke. When I started to install it I found
that they shipped one for the 120 instead. Since it has been so long they
will not exchange it.

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org