DS8611 & DS8311

Daniel J Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 18:32:46 AKDT 2004

Hello every body,

I have 4 new DS8311 servos that came in a 9303 radio that I purchased that I don't need.  I also Have 3 DS8611 servos that I would like to sell as well.  The 8611 have been installed into a 102" 232.  I have since started in pattern and have sold the 232 w/o the servos.  The plane never made it out of my dinning room.  Never even had an engine on it.  The servos are not in a box but they are new non the less.

DS8311- $75.00 each
DS8611- $90.00 each

If anyone is interested please email me off list.

d77hamlett at comcast.net

Thank you,

Dan