YS Longevity and Fuel $$$ Part 2

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Sep 29 12:26:08 AKDT 2004

Paul

I sir am NOTsponsored!    I only had that ONE and even that made me feel
guilty. The temptation is great I might add, having all those industry
lobbyist  contacting me. Tower is the worse one!  They try to buy my
loyalty with a $10 off coupon, but I know that it is a trick! I do suspect
that all the other  D6 Advanced guys are sponsored, (yeah Larry....I know
about that glow wrench deal you got) cuz there is no other logical reason
that they can beat me.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering