YS Longevity and Fuel $$$ Part 2

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Sep 29 10:58:28 AKDT 2004

Wayne-o are you trying to get a sponsorship?????

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Wayne Galligan" <wgalligan at goodsonacura.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
09/29/2004 01:31 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Re: YS  Longevity and Fuel $$$ Part 2

As your indentured servant I will kindly offer you a beer..or two this
weekend if you care to indulge...  ;-)